Hey! Thanks for stopping by. I'm Kai Davis, and I have one goal: Help your Shopify Store be better off than it was before you found me.
- Maybe you're struggling to get more traffic to your store
- Or you want to expose your products to more people, but you've hit the limit of your marketing knowledge
- Perhaps you want to build relationships with bloggers and find opportunities to work with them and promote your products, but you aren't sure how to get started
I've been there.
I've been through all of that.
I stumbled forward in the dark for a few years, until I figured out the way forward. And I want to help you do the same.
I'm Kai Davis. I've worked in the world of Shopify and Ecommerce for over 10 years now. I help Shopify Stores get more traffic and sell to more customers.
I own and manage a small Shopify Marketing Consulting Agency in Summerlin, Las Vegas, Nevada, where we work with Shopify Stores to help them get more traffic and customers.
How I got started...
My first introduction was like many of us — I was working with a partner on an online store.
We had a beautiful store and a wonderful product, but we didn't have any traffic. So we started out building links to our store.
But, after awhile, we didn't see any increase in our traffic. On top of that, we started to see the old ways — blog spam and focusing on the number of links instead of quality — fall out of favor.
Gone were the days where we could blast a bunch of links and wait to see our rankings increase.
Instead, our traffic was coming from White-Hat Search Engine Optimization focusing on building relationships to help our store get found online.
Digital Outreach to build relationships and earn our store links and developing a powerful "Unique Personal Brand" was converting into sales, consistently.
By focusing on building relationships with authorities that members of our target market read and watched and creating the type of content that our audience naturally wanted to read, share, and link to, we were able to bring high-quality customers to our store and our sales slowly, incrementally started to climb.
In the end, we discovered that focusing on marketing our store through focusing on three things worked the best:
- Search Engine Optimization
- Email Marketing
- Developing "Two Pounds of Personality" through our Unique Personal Brand
These strategies are safe, stable, and evergreen for any Shopify Store that's willing to invest in marketing.
By creating the type of high-quality content that our audience wanted to read, we'd attract more traffic and links.
By building relationships with influencers in our audience, we'd find opportunities to expose our best content and products to their audience.
By building high-quality, relevant proof for our products and developing a Unique Selling Proposition, no one could be able to compete with us.
Today? I help Shopify Store Owners get more traffic and sell to more customers.
I love what I do, but most importantly, I love the success stories I get each day from my readers, clients, and customers.
Interviews I’ve given around the web…
Ecommerce & Shopify Interviews
- Web Agency Podcast (SEO Strategies for the future)
- Unofficial Shopify Podcast (SEO advice for eCommerce entrepreneurs)
- Under The Radar (Outreach and SEO Consulting for Designers)
- The Deep End Design (How Designers Can Grow Their Business By Selling SEO)
- The Business Insights Podcast (Getting more traffic to your eCommerce store)
- The Boomer Business Owner (How to increase product sales online)
- Mary Lou Kayser (Kai Davis on Building Relationships and Remaining Relevant in Our Digital World)
(I love helping teach your audience about Search Engine Optimization, Link Building, and Digital Outreach. If you have a new or established podcast and you're looking for a guest, I'd love for you to get in touch)
Get A Letter On Shopify Marketing
Each week, I send out a letter on Shopify marketing or a resource, tip, or piece of information that will help you sell more, more often.
Sign up now to get the next letter in your inbox.
One last note...
Lastly, I do provide consulting services and sell educational products. This is how I make a living. But I'll never try to hard sell you or anyone else, nor do I presume that I have a monopoly on information. I practice value-based pricing, I charge based on the amount of value I deliver.
I like to get to know each and every customer and reader of mine. My inbox is always open to you, and I’m happy to answer any and all questions or be a sounding board.
— Kai Davis
Senior Shopify Consultant & Founder, Double Your Ecommerce