Unlock your keyword Research with this free ‘magic spreadsheet 🪄’
Keyword research and optimization are one of the best ways to grow your Shopify store’s performance in Google.
But knowing which keywords to focus on is the challenging part.
How can you identify which keywords are the ‘🔥 quick wins’ for your store?
If you want to grow your SEO, you need keyword research and optimization.
- First, figure out the keywords your store’s homepage, collections, products, and blogs are already ranking for.
- Then, optimize the high-impact (‘🔥 quick win’) pages so you rank higher and get more high-quality traffic.
- Finally, track your performance (keyword rankings and traffic) over time so you can ‘close the loop’ on your optimization efforts.
But doing keyword research is confusing and expensive. Which tools are you supposed to use? Which pages are you supposed to focus on? How do you know if what you’re doing is working?
- You could subscribe to an expensive SEO tool. Tools like SEMRush or Ahrefs can give you actionable insights into keywords and pages to focus on, but those tools cost $120+/month. Do you want to spend ~$1,400/year on SEO tooling?
- You could optimize all the pages on your site, but that takes a ton of time. Sure, you might get lucky and optimize a few high-impact pages and see a boost in traffic, but without a keyword map to follow, it will take a long time for you to find keyword treasure.
- You could do nothing. But if your competitors are investing in search engine optimization, keyword research, and keyword optimization, then they’ll keep moving forward and pull ahead in the race.
Maybe you’ve tried free tools like Google Search Console before, and ran into a frustrating experience.
With Search Console, it’s very difficult to correlate this keyword performance with that page performance. Let alone read the tea-leaves to figure out which pages are the high-impact ‘🔥 quick wins’ to focus on.
And without that essential information (e.g., this page is ranking for that relevant keyword in this position), you’re playing darts in the dark.
What if you could shine a light on your keyword optimization process and identify high-impact keywords — for free — with just a few clicks?
Imagine putting your keyword research for your Shopify store on auto-pilot. Instead of struggling to read the tea leaves yourself, you just:
- Click a few buttons in a free tool.
- Get a list of the top pages + keywords for your site.
- Have a script run and identify the ‘🔥 quick wins’ to focus on with your optimization efforts.
Instead of banging your head against the wall (or paying $120/month for paid SEO tools), you can get actionable, specific insights into the keywords and pages to optimize. For free. (Seriously.)
Get the ‘Keyword Magic’ spreadsheet and find your ‘🔥 quick win’ keyword opportunities.
I’ve put together a special spreadsheet just for you, my ecommerce friend.
You can use this free spreadsheet to find the top keyword opportunities in your store (optimize this page that’s ranking in this position for this keyword). And then you optimize those ‘🔥 quick win’ pages to rank higher and bring more traffic to your store.
All you need is:
- A Shopify store (✅)
- A free Google Search Console account (✅)
- A free plugin for Google Sheets that connects to your Search Console account (👇)
- This free keyword tracking tool that connects to your Google Search Console (👇)
- And my free ‘Keyword Magic spreadsheet to identify those ‘🔥 quick wins’ keyword opportunities (👇)
You can download this ‘Keyword Magic’ spreadsheet and instructions on how to set it up and use it (for free!) right now. This is my gift to you.
To get my ‘Keyword Magic’ spreadsheet (and instructions on how to set it up, use it, and track your keyword performance), enter your name and email in the form below and click the ‘Give Me The Keyword Magic 🪄’ button.
You’ll receive a link to your copy of the spreadsheet (with links and instructions on getting started) in your inbox.
No tricks, no fooling, no upsells. Just a high-value resource you can use to accelerate your keyword optimization and SEO efforts.