eCommerce Marketing Roadmap
A eCommerce Marketing Roadmap is an opportunity for us to review the outcomes you want to achieve and discuss the options for you to get there.
There are a number of benefits to working together on a eCommerce Marketing Roadmap:
- We begin bridging the gap between the outcomes you have in your head (more traffic, more sales, increased revenue, better image) and the projects to implement.
- You walk away with a handful of radically new ideas — as a result of us working together — that will get you even closer to the finish line.
When we work together on an Ecommerce Marketing Roadmap, we're working together to provide expert advice and direction. My job is to give you strategic direction on your project so you know you're doing what you need to do.
At the completion of the eCommerce Marketing Roadmap, you'll receive a number of deliverables to help enhance your understanding of the project you need:
- An overview summarizing the major takeaways of our meeting
- A video recording of our conversation for you to reference
- A written report offering my insight and expertise on the best options for your business as you move forward
Most importantly, the deliverables from this eCommerce Marketing Roadmap are portable. What we produce for you will get you closer to where you need to be.
How does a workshop work?
Take action now
Ecommerce Marketing Roadmaps are only $300.If you want an actionable report that will help your store grow, you’ve come to the right place:
I’ve helped dozens of Shopify store owners grow their businesses – and I want to help you grow yours, too. The eCommerce Marketing Roadmap is an easy way for us to review the outcomes you want to achieve and discuss the options for you to get there.
While many consultants at my level charge thousands for a report like this, I run my business lean, with smaller margins, and pass the savings on to you. eCommerce Marketing Roadmap are only $300 for everyone.