Shopify Store eCommerce SEO Audit
A plan for optimizing your website
Most of us are lost when it comes to getting more traffic to our website. Sure, we have a great site — it’s a beautiful site, the content is wonderful — but we’re left scratching our heads on how to get more traffic.
Maybe you’ve tried Search Engine Optimization before and you know that you absolutely need to optimize every detail of your site, no matter whether it’s just launched or an established website, to get results.t
But at the end of the day, you just can’t understand why you aren’t up there with your competitors. Your on-page SEO is dialed in. The quality and quantity of your links are strong. You regularly share rich, engaging content with you audience — which your competitors don’t seem to be doing.
So, naturally, you’re frustrated.
Actionable Expert Advice
I’ve helped dozens of people increase their website’s traffic and now I want to help you understand everything that you can do to optimize your website’s ability to get found online. Presenting, the Shopify Store eCommerce SEO Audit, a detailed, comprehensive report that will save you time and help you increase your traffic.
- First, I’ll perform a comprehensive SEO audit of your website: site-wide problems, on-page optimization issues, title tags and meta descriptions, and even broken links. You could take any of this advice and make your website’s SEO a thousand times better than it currently is.
- Next, I’ll perform an SEO analysis of your most important product, marketing, or landing page. This will give you specific advice and direction on how to optimize your most important page to get found online.
- Then, you’ll get over a thousand words of actionable advice on what you need to do to optimize your website’s SEO and increase your traffic.
- Finally, I’ll provide overall thoughts on your website and your SEO. Sometimes people love to have others riff on their business, no matter how separated they may be from day-to-day operations. Hopefully I can offer a solid perspective to get you out of any ruts.
You desperately need a plan
- Are you unsure what to do to optimize your SEO? The SEO Audit will give you specific direction on the changes you need to make for your site and your most important product pages. You can use the SEO Audit as a roadmap for your website’s SEO.
- Are you struggling to understand why you aren’t up there with your competitors? I’ll pick apart your entire website, giving you detailed, actionable advice on what changes to make to increase your rankings, get found online, and increase your traffic.
- Do you want a low-risk, easy-out consulting relationship? The SEO Audit is a terrific way to determine how we work together. If you’re wondering how I work and whether I fit into your overall culture, a one-off commitment reduces your risk as much as possible.
How do we get started?
While many consultants at my level charge thousands for a report like this, I run my business lean, with smaller margins, and pass the savings on to you. Shopify Store Ecommerce SEO Audits.
I know you may be skeptical in the value an Ecommerce SEO audit could have for your business. Well, here are some comments from past clients:
"Kai helped me understand both the qualitative and quantitative aspects of Outreach and Search Engine Optimization"
As an eCommerce entrepreneur and web developer, I thought that SEO wasn’t something that I needed to pay attention to. Kai helped me understand both the qualitative and quantitative aspects of Outreach and Search Engine Optimization. It isn’t just about getting a link or a sale. It’s about building a human relationship through Outreach — and that’s where the other opportunities come from. Kai changed my perspective of SEO
— Sam Lilli, eCommerce Entrepreneur, Attainment Apparel
Did we get our money’s worth? Hell yeah! Kai’s expertise in Search Engine Optimization gave us real, actionable insights into how we could improve our Organic SEO. Without a doubt, Kai provided Search Engine Optimization insights that no plugin or software could. (Plus, by leaving the SEO audit to him, we freed up time to focus on improving our product.) Five-Stars, Would buy again! 🙂
— CEO, Venture-Funded Silicon Valley Startup with X,XXX,XXX Monthly Visitors
I’ve helped dozens of people optimize their website to increase their traffic – and I want to help you optimize your website, too. The SEO Audit is a detailed, comprehensive report that will save you time and make you money.
Right after you pay me, I’ll send you a ten-minute questionnaire about your business. Once you send me your answers, I’ll give you a firm deadline for when to expect your report.
I’ll create your report by analyzing your website, your analytics, and up to 3 key pages on your site, and writing up my findings. Once I’ve sent you your report, you can email me one round of feedback and questions if you want, and I promise I’ll respond to everything.
And if you’re unsatisfied with my work for any reason, I provide an unconditional money-back guarantee.
For my clients, Kai’s Shopify Store eCommerce SEO Audit report takes the guesswork out of optimization and let’s us know how we’re doing when it comes to getting as much traffic as possible from organic search. For businesses where the web is the cornerstone of their income, Shopify Store eCommerce SEO Audits can reveal actionable SEO secrets for growing revenue.
— Kurt Elster, eCommerce Revenue Director, Ethercycle
Take action now
Shopify Store eCommerce SEO Audits are only $900. If you want an actionable, custom-tailored report that will help you optimize your website, you’ve come to the right place: