How do I get more traffic?
You have a great store — its design is beautiful, your products are wonderful, and your customer service is delightful — but you’re left scratching your head on how to get more traffic.
Maybe you’ve tried Search Engine Optimization before. If so, you know that you need to optimize every detail of your site, no matter whether it’s just launched or an established website, to get results:
- Your on-page SEO needs to be dialed in.
- The quality and quantity of your links needs to be strong.
- You need to regularly share rich, engaging content with you audience.
Anf if you’re new to Search Engine Optimization, you know that it can be a confusing, question filled landscape to navigate:
- What can you do today to increase your traffic?
- How should you get started with Search Engine Optimization?
- How do you decide what keywords to optimize your pages and products for?
- How do you optimize the pages and products on your site?
- What link building strategies are safe and effective?
- and, most importantly: how will you know if this all is working?
No matter where you are on your journey, one thing is common: at the end of the day you just can’t understand why you aren’t up there with your competitors.
So, naturally, you’re frustrated
Now, most of the clients I work with have already built very successful businesses. It’s just when they’re looking to increase the amount of traffic their existing website generates that they work with me.
Before you decide to invest in SEO Coaching, it’s important to understand the value that SEO can bring to your business.
When you invest in Search Engine Optimization, you’re investing in turning your website into a 24/7 sales machine. Search Engine Optimization can bring you:
- More traffic
- More leads
- More sales
- and an improved image online
Most importantly, it’s a lot easier, cheaper, and more beneficial to focus on increasing the amount of traffic your website can generate than to invest in expensive Cost-per-Click advertising, hiring a sales person, or spending the time doing SEO or Outreach yourself.
When we work together, I coach you on how to implement the most cost-effective, most impactful SEO strategies that will help you get your business found online and increase your sales.
Helping You Grow Your Traffic
I’ve helped dozens of my friends, colleagues, and clients get their websites found online and increase their traffic. And now I want to help you with your website. Presenting, SEO Coaching for eCommerce Entrepreneurs.
Each month, we’ll identify the most important goals for you to focus on. Then, I’ll provide the support and accountability that you need to reach those goals.
In the past, I’ve offered all sorts of informal advice to friends and colleagues on how to increase their website traffic. This offering brings structure to what I find myself doing every day.
I’ve spent tens of thousands of dollars in education and learning and read thousands of websites, courses, and books, and sifted through some very good advice and a lot of junk to learn how to best optimize an eCommerce store. How much would it be worth to you save yourself the years of sweat and tears?
What I Can Help You With
Here’s just some of the things that I can help you with because I’ve already tackled these issues myself:
- Developing a Search Engine Optimization Strategic Plan
- Auditing your Website’s Search Engine Optimization
- Researching and Implementing Link Building Campaigns
- Analyzing your Competitor’s Search Engine Optimization and Keywords
- Implementing Search Engine Optimization Tools and Workflows
- Crafting Blogger Outreach Campaigns
- Writing and Optimizing Outreach Emails
- Performing Keywords Opportunity Analysis for eCommerce Stores
- Building a Search Engine Optimization Reporting Procedure
- and most importantly: Increasing your website’s traffic
What I’ll Do For You
Here’s how I’d like us to work together:
- Kickoff Workshop — We’ll start off with an hour long call over Skype so we can review your website and your goals and identify everything that’s causing you stress — or preventing your traffic from growing. Then, I’ll prepare a plan of action for your website, contributing my insight, recommending specific next steps for you to take, and establishing goals for you to work towards. (Think of this like a ‘business plan’ for our work together).
- Weekly Accountability and Support — One of the most important things I can do for you as a mentor and coach is to provide accountability and support for you as you work on increasing your traffic. Every Friday, I’ll email you to check in on your progress, and we’ll figure out how you can overcome your roadblocks.
- Unlimited Email and Slack Access — As a coaching client, you’ll get my personal email, which I check throughout the day. You’ll also get access to a private Slack channel for us to communicate through as needed. Have a question about your website, your SEO, or a competitor? Shoot me an email or send me a message in Slack.
What I Expect From You
In exchange for helping you get found online, grow your business, and improve your SEO, my fee is $3,000/quarter, payable three months at a time.
I also expect you to take action. You can listen to me all day, but unless you’re willing to challenge yourself and take action to improve your website and get found online, you won’t see any results. I guarantee that by the end of our first three months together, you’ll have both a plan of action and a toolbox of resources.
How You Can Tell If You’re A Good Fit
My coaching services aren’t for everyone, but you might want to apply if this sounds like you:
- You’re a small-to-mid-sized business with a new or established online store or a revenue generating website.
- You’re looking to invest in strategies to get your store found online. I work best when I’m helping you understand how to increase your website’s traffic, audit your Search Engine Optimization campaigns, earn high-quality links to your website, and build relationships with influencers online.
- You’re ready to set goals in the medium-term, not the short-term.
Ready To Grow Your Business?
Fill out the form below and we’ll pencil in a time to talk. We’ll discuss your business and your goals and see if there’s a good fit for the service I can provide you. I promise I won’t share your information with anyone without your consent.
The Person Talking To You
I help retail eCommerce companies increase their sales. Unlike most SEO consultants, I’m focused on white-hat SEO and Digital Outreach strategies to get you found online and increase your sales.
I own Double Your eCommerce, an Outreach and SEO consulting agency for eCommerce stores. I’m frequently interviewed for my perspective on safe, stable, white-hat SEO strategies for eCommerce stores.
People Who Vouch For Me
It’s Time To Get Started
The best time to start growing your business was last year. The second best time to start is right now.
I’d love to help you grow your business. To get started, tell me about your business and together we’ll determine if we’re a good fit for working together.