Get more traffic from Google with an SEO TuneUp
With this done-for-you Shopify search engine optimization, you’ll address the top SEO opportunities and issues facing your store and start to rank higher on Google.
Plus, you’ll work directly with me (Kai Davis) throughout our time together.
The single biggest issue Shopify businesses face
is getting profitable traffic from affordable sources
Is Search Engine Optimization (SEO) a potential source of affordable, profitable traffic for your store? Perhaps it is.
But before you decide to invest in Search Engine Optimization, it’s important to understand the value that SEO can bring to your Shopify business.
When we work together, I’m focused on optimizing your Shopify store to better reach your customers on Google.
Now, most of my clients already have very successful businesses. It’s just when they’re looking to improve their SEO and increase the amount of traffic their Shopify store generates that they work with me.
Is Kai an SEO Master? Hell yes! I recommend Kai to every single Shopify store owner I know who wants more traffic. — Kurt Elster, Founder & Principal, Ethercycle
See, Facebook Ads are expensive; SEO is cheap
Optimizing your store’s SEO so you rank better in Google (and get more clicks) is a much better investment than paid ads on Facebook or Instagram. A one-time investment in SEO will help your store get more visitors and make more sales 24/7.
Most importantly, done-for-you SEO is the most affordable option to get your store more traffic.
Sure, you could spend your budget on Facebook Ads, but when you stop paying, your traffic stops. And since iOS 14 launched, you’ve been seeing a lower ROAS, and your FB/IG advertising dollars aren’t going as far.
Presenting the Shopify SEO TuneUp
Most top-tier SEO talent is booked several months out — and they rarely take on new clients. I’m making myself available now to work with you because I want to help you make your Shopify store the best it can possibly be.
I’ll optimize your store’s SEO so you can get more traffic from Google and rank higher. I’ll spend our time together identifying the top opportunities for your store and implementing optimizations to help you grow.
You’ll be working directly with me throughout our time together, including your initial call, SEO analysis, and done-for-you implementation.
Grow your store with done for you SEO 🚀
The Shopify SEO TuneUp is a high-touch, done-for-you, one-time SEO service that will help you:
- Outrank your competitors
- Optimize your store’s SEO
- Get more traffic from Google
- Get your store ranking for more (and more relevant) keywords
First, I’ll review your store, analytics, keywords, and competitors to identify the most important optimizations for your growth. Then I’ll tackle implementing the agreed-upon top priorities for you.
When we work together, you’ll get:
At the start of our work together, we’ll have a kickoff meeting. I want to learn about your store, your customers, and your products, as well as your history with SEO and how this SEO TuneUp can help you the most.
Comprehensive SEO analysis
You’ll get your entire Shopify store gone through with a fine-toothed comb using my hand-crafted SEO analysis process. I personally review everything with my own eyes. (No app or tool can perform an SEO analysis better than a human.)
I’ll review your store, analytics, keywords, and competitors to identify the top SEO opportunities (and issues) for your store.
At the end of this analysis, you’ll get an actionable report highlighting my findings and recommendations and the top opportunities for your store.
Done-for-you SEO implementation
We’ll meet to review and agree on the top opportunities for your store. Then I’ll personally tackle implementing the agreed-upon opportunities for your store.
Project wrap-up call
We’ll get on a project wrap-up call to discuss:
- What changes I implemented for you
- What you should focus on to keep growing your store’s SEO
- What opportunities you should be conscious of moving forward
As well as share answers to any of your questions and discuss potential follow-up projects.
How much is the Shopify SEO TuneUp?
$6,500. That includes everything: the SEO analysis and the one-time done-for-you SEO implementation.
Are you interested in a tuneup of your Shopify store’s SEO? Tell me a little about your store in the form below. Once I hear from you, I’ll follow up with a few questions about your store and suggest a few times for us to meet.
“I have a few questions…”
Q: “Are you any good at what you do?”
My services have worked out really well for my clients in the long run. Here’s one example:
My engagement with Kai was nothing short of a tremendous success. During the three months we were together, we saw a nearly 3x increase in organic search visitors. — Charles Fitzgerald, CEO, The Kewl Shop
Want to learn more about my approach and SEO philosophy? Listen to my interview on The Unofficial Shopify Podcast (episode #2) right here.
Q: “Are you going to pass us off to someone else for implementation?”
In a word: no.
You’ll be working with me throughout our time together, including your initial call, SEO analysis, and done-for-you implementation.
Q: “Who is the Shopify SEO TuneUp best for?”
My Shopify SEO TuneUp isn’t for everyone, but you might want to apply if any of this sounds like you:
- You’re a store on Shopify
- You’re selling your own products
- You’re looking to invest in improving your store’s SEO
- You’re grossing high-6-/low-7-figures of revenue annually ($750,000+ per year)
- You’re ready to set goals in the medium-term, not the short-term
Q: “Who are you?”
I’m Kai Davis, the CEO/Founder of Double Your Ecommerce. I help Shopify businesses get more traffic from Google with high-touch, done-for-you SEO, marketing, and consulting services.
Q: “I’ve been burned by crap SEO professionals before. What makes you different? “
- First, I only work with clients who I’m confident that I’ll be able to help achieve a positive return on their investment.
- Second, unlike other SEO professionals, I’m focused on sustainable, long-term, white-hat, done-for-you optimizations to help your store get more traffic.
- Third, I don’t bill by the hour, which means you never have to watch the clock, pay for change requests, or risk blowing the budget.
- Fourth, I’m not just an SEO Consultant. I’m a marketing and business consultant with 15+ years of experience selling products and digital goods online.
Q: “What will you do, exactly?”
There are dozens of things we could tackle to improve your store’s SEO. When we work together:
- First, I’ll personally review and analyze your store, analytics, keywords, and competitors to identify the top SEO issues and opportunities for your growth.
- Then, we’ll meet to discuss (and agree upon) your top SEO priorities.
- After that, I’ll tackle implementing the agreed-upon priorities and opportunities for your store.
What I’ll implement for you depends on what I surface in the analysis and what we agree upon as the top priorities. For example, your SEO TuneUp might look like this:
- Writing and implementing new keyword-optimized titles for your priority pages.
- Fixing issues affecting your store’s search performance (from internal link building and on-page optimizations to improving keyword targeting and fixing broken links).
- Making site-wide SEO changes and on-page SEO adjustments to improve your store’s ability to rank.
- Writing collection descriptions for a prioritized list of your collections (i.e., Interviewing you about those collections, writing high-quality collection descriptions, and then implementing them.)
Q: “What’s not included with the Shopify SEO TuneUp?”
- Link building
- Larger content creation
- Installation and setup of apps
- Ongoing Search Engine Optimization
- Updating dozens of page titles (but I can recommend apps and templates for you to use)
Q: “How will you know if you can help my business?”
In our initial call together, we’ll discuss your business and goals so I can understand what you’re looking to achieve. Then, together, we’ll decide if my services are the right fit for helping you achieve your business goals.
Q: “How long does it take for us to start to see results?”
For most clients, they start to see an increase in Organic traffic ~3-months after we finish our work together.
Q: “I have a bigger project. Can you help?
Q: “Do you offer any guarantees?”
I don’t offer any SEO guarantees (and you should be very wary of any provider that does).
What I do guarantee is that I’ll do my best to:
- Provide regular updates on project status, progress, and prompt notification of any issues of concern or risk (I strive for “zero surprises” project management).
- Schedule and facilitate any meetings, interviews, or other activities necessary to meet project objectives.
- Create, format, revise, and QA content and material to meet the project objectives.
Take the first step to earning more traffic from Google
I’m currently accepting new clients for my Shopify SEO TuneUp.
The investment for your Shopify SEO TuneUp is $6,500. That includes the SEO analysis and one-time done-for-you implementation.
Interested in getting your store’s SEO tuned up? To get started, tell me about your store in the form below. Once I hear from you, I’ll follow up with the next steps as well as a few questions about your store.
p.s., Looking for something smaller?
With a Shopify SEO Strategy, I can pick apart everything wrong with your store’s SEO, providing you with an actionable report focused on the top 5-8 SEO issues and opportunities to address and a recommended SEO strategy to get more organic traffic from Google.
p.p.s., If the Shopify SEO TuneUp isn’t a good fit for you and your store right now, you can always read my newsletter for free.
I provide a lot of great advice about Shopify, marketing, and SEO. You can subscribe to my newsletter right here.