Get More Traffic, Make More Sales
Monthly Done-for-You SEO for your Shopify Store
The single biggest issue Shopify merchants face is getting profitable traffic from affordable sources.
Is Search Engine Optimization (SEO) a potential source of affordable, profitable traffic for your store? Perhaps it is.
But before you decide to invest in Search Engine Optimization for your Shopify store, it’s important to understand the value that SEO can bring to your business.
When we work together, I’m focused on helping Google like your store and products, bringing you:
- Higher rankings
- More clicks and more traffic
- An increase in purchases and customers
I’ll focus on optimizing your store to get more traffic from Google so you can focus on running your business.
Now, most of the clients I work with already have very successful businesses. It’s just when they’re looking to increase the amount of traffic their Shopify store generates that they work with me.
Facebook Ads Are Expensive; SEO is Cheap
Making it easier for your store to get more traffic from Google is so much better for your store and business than Pay-per-Click ads on Facebook and Instagram.
An investment in SEO will help your store generate more traffic and sales 24/7.
And, most importantly, high-quality SEO is the most affordable option for your store.
- You could hire a firm that guarantees ‘1st Page Rankings’, but all you’ll get is thousands of low-quality, black-hat links. In the short-term, you may see your rankings jump — before you get hit with a penalty and your traffic stops.
- You could spend your budget on Facebook Ads, but when you stop paying, your traffic stops. And as your competition enters the market, the ad prices will go up, and your margins will shrink. Pay-per-Click ads is a fine solution if you need more traffic today, but it’s a risky long-term investment for growing your business.
- You could do your SEO yourself, but if your business is growing, your time isn’t cheap. Sure, you could do it yourself. But you already have enough projects to focus on.
- You could do nothing, but every day you wait to start is a day you’re leaving money on the table. If your competitors are already investing in SEO, do you want to fall further behind?
Think about your business, your products, and your store.
Where is your time most valuable?
When I’m working to help your store rank higher and get more traffic from Google, you’re free to focus on the work that will bring in the most income to your business.
Maybe you’ll use that time to develop your products or map out the strategy for your business. Perhaps, by working with me, you’ll have additional time to spend with your family.
Instead of slaving away on your SEO yourself, you’ll have the time to work on the areas of your business that you find the most fulfilling, rewarding, and profitable.
But this only works if you can leave the SEO work to someone you can trust. Which is why my clients love working with me.
Is Kai an SEO Master? Hell yes! I recommend Kai to every single Shopify store owner I know who wants more traffic. — Kurt Elster, Founder & Principal, Ethercycle
When we work together, I’m focused on increasing your traffic, rankings, and sales. I’ll help you grow your store and increase your traffic by handling the search engine optimization for your store.
Confession Time: I’m Not Just an SEO Consultant
I’m also a business and marketing consultant with 20+ years of experience selling physical and digital goods online. That means I don’t just focus on helping your store get more traffic. I’m interested in your specific, long-term business and marketing goals and how your investment in SEO aligns with those goals.
I want to understand how your website fits into your overall business plan, how the products on your site solve your customers’ pains, and how you’ll know if your store is a success.
Over the years, I’ve built my consulting practice on strategies that help my clients grow their businesses. When you and I work together, you’ll get access to this experience and insights, in addition to my expertise in SEO.
Presenting, Traffic PowerUp
A monthly done-for-you SEO service to help your store grow
Each month, I’ll help your store get more traffic from Google. I’ll spend our time together identifying, pruning, and tackling opportunities and optimizations to help your store earn more traffic, reach new people, and make more sales of your best products.
Most top-tier SEO talent is booked several months out — and they rarely take on new clients. I’m making myself available now to work with you because I want to help you make your website the best it can possibly be.
And if your investment in my services isn’t able to generate a return for you, I’ll fire myself. I don’t want you to waste your money on marketing that isn’t working.
Traffic PowerUp: Done-for-You Organic Growth 🚀
Traffic PowerUp is a high-touch, done-for-you SEO service (billed monthly) designed to help you:
- Optimize your SEO
- Outrank your competition
- Rank higher for high-value keywords
- Get more traffic (and more sales) from Google
Each month, I’ll identify and implement the most important optimizations for your store. When we work together, you’ll get:
At the start of our first month of work together, we’ll have a detailed kickoff meeting. We’ll discuss your store and products, you’ll catch me up on your plan for the rest of the year, and we’ll collaboratively identify the goals we’ll be working towards.
Website X-Ray SEO Audit and Growth Assessment
As part of our first month of work together, I’ll pick apart everything that’s wrong with your store’s SEO, providing you with an actionable report showing the clear next steps for us to take to grow your traffic.
Monthly Done-for-You SEO Improvements
Each month, I’ll tackle the top-priority, impactful opportunities facing your store.
Monthly Strategy Call
Each month, we’ll have a strategy call to collaborate on the plan for the coming month and review what we accomplished this month.
These calls are a great opportunity for us to check-in on the overall plan for your store and keep me in the loop on any marketing campaigns on your side.
Unlimited Email Access
Have a question about our SEO strategy? Identified an opportunity you’d like to chat about? Curious what tooling, app, or add-on I recommend to solve a marketing problem you’re facing?
Feel free to reach out to me as questions come up; You’ll have unlimited email access to me for the duration of our work together.
How much is Traffic PowerUp?
Traffic PowerUp is available for $3,500/month, billed monthly. That said, I’d like to work with you for an initial three-month engagement in order to gauge whether we’re a good fit.
Interested in putting your Organic growth on autopilot? Tell me a little about your store in the form below. Once I hear from you, I’ll follow up with a few questions about your store and suggest a few times for us to meet.
“I have a few questions…”
Q: “Are you any good at what you do?”
In the long run, my services have worked out really well for my clients. Here’s one example:
My engagement with Kai was nothing short of a tremendous success. During the three months we were together, we saw a nearly 3x increase in organic search visitors. — Charles Fitzgerald, CEO, The Kewl Shop
Q: “Who is Traffic PowerUp for?”
Traffic PowerUp isn’t for everyone, but you might want to apply if any of this sounds like you:
- You’re a retail eCommerce store on Shopify
- You’re grossing mid-6-figures ($500,000+) annually
- You’re looking to invest to increase your store’s traffic
- You’re ready to set goals in the medium-term, not the short-term
One thing that my most successful clients have in common? They have an established product, an established store, and specific positioning in their target market.
Q: “Who are you?”
I’m Kai Davis — a Search Engine Whisperer and the CEO/Founder of Double Your Ecommerce. I help Shopify stores get found online, get more traffic from Google, and increase their sales. I provide high-touch SEO services along with SEO Consulting.
Q: “I’ve been burned by crap SEO professionals.
What makes you different?“
- First, I only work with clients who I’m certain that I’ll be able to help achieve a positive return on their investment.
- Second, unlike other SEO professionals, I’m focused on sustainable, long-term, white-hat strategies to help your store get more traffic.
- Third, I don’t bill by the hour, which means you never have to watch the clock, pay for change requests, or risk blowing the budget.
- Fourth, I’m not just an SEO Consultant. I’m a Marketing and Business Consultant with 20+ years of experience selling products and digital goods online. My background means I want to work with you to understand your business, products, and customers, and how Search Engine Optimization can fit into your overall plans and strategy.
Q: “What will you do, exactly?“
Each month, I’ll tackle the top opportunities and issues facing your store to help you get more traffic from Google. There are dozens of small things that we could tackle in our work together. Here’s a small selection:
- Optimizing product and collection pages to rank higher in Google and boost your search traffic.
- Researching and advising on keywords and content strategy for your content creation.
- Reviewing and tuning your on-site and on-page optimizations (e.g., title tags, keywords, meta descriptions, internal linking) to help you get more clicks in the search results.
- Running reports (via my suite of SEO tools) and collecting and refining insights, opportunities, and optimizations for your store and products.
- Fixing issues affecting your top pages’ search performance (from fixing broken links and missing images to internal link building and on-page optimizations).
- Answering questions for you about SEO, Content Creation, Keyword Research, Link Building, or Digital Public Relations.
- As well as addressing those annoying warnings in Google Search Console (that never seem to go away for too long)
Q: “What’s not included with Traffic PowerUp?”
- Content creation, copywriting, or marketing copywriting (but I can introduce you to writers or we can tackle these as separate projects)
- Building links for your store (I can help with this, but not as part of Traffic PowerUp)
- Installation and setup of apps (but these can be quoted as separate projects)
- Graphic design (but I can refer you to colleagues)
- Updating hundreds of page titles or meta descriptions (but I can recommend apps or templates for you to use)
Q: “How will you know if you can help my business?”
In our initial call together, we’ll discuss your business and goals so I can understand what you’re looking to achieve. Then, together, we’ll decide if my services are the right fit for helping you achieve your business goals.
Q: “How long does it take for us to see results?”
For some clients, in the first 3-months of this service, they’re at the top of the search results and see their traffic increase. For others, over time, they see strong ongoing growth with their Organic search traffic.
Q: “I have a bigger project. Can you help?
Yes, Absolutely. Send me an email or tell me more about your project when you apply to work together, and we can confidentially discuss your project and the results you’re looking to achieve.
Do you still have any questions? That’s reasonable! If so, I’d love to hear from you. I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.
Take the first step to more traffic from Google
Traffic PowerUp is currently accepting applications for new clients. I only work with three Traffic PowerUp clients at a time. There are two slots available.
Traffic PowerUp is $3,500/month, billed monthly. That said, I’d like to work with you for an initial three-month engagement in order to gauge whether we’re a good fit.
Interested in getting more Organic traffic from Google? Tell me a little about your store in the form below. Once I hear from you, I’ll follow up with a few questions about your store and suggest a few times for us to meet.
p.s., Looking for something smaller? With a Website X-Ray, I can pick apart everything that’s wrong with your store’s SEO, providing you with an actionable report focused on the top 5-8 issues and opportunities to address to get more traffic. A Website X-Ray is a fantastic way to see how we work together and start exploring your opportunities for more traffic.
p.p.s., If Traffic Powerup isn’t a good fit for you and your store right now, you can always read my weekly newsletter for free. I provide a lot of great advice about Shopify marketing and SEO. You can subscribe right here.