You have a great store, but, like a lot of merchants, you’re scratching your head when it comes to what to do to get more traffic from Google.
Maybe you’ve invested in Search Engine Optimization before
If so, you know that you absolutely need to optimize the critical details for your store, no matter whether you have an established Shopify store or are a Shopify Plus store.
Perhaps you just can’t understand why you aren’t up there with your competitors
At the end of the day, why not you, your store, and your products? You’re asking a very reasonable question, reader. After all:
- Your theme is beautiful
- Your content is well-written
- Your products and photos are high-quality
So, naturally, you’re frustrated. What should you be doing to get more traffic?
Get actionable, expert advice
I’ve helped dozens of Shopify stores get more traffic from Google since 2013. Now? I want to help you.
Presenting, SEO TuneUp for Shopify Stores
SEO TuneUp is a done-for-you service that will help you get more traffic from Google. This service will save you time and make you money.
- An SEO TuneUp for your top product and marketing pages
- An analysis of your store’s SEO and your top SEO opportunities
- A report outlining what to do next to get more traffic from Google
How this works
Right after you pay me, I’ll send you a ten-minute questionnaire about your business, store, and marketing. We’ll have a short, structured kickoff call to discuss your store. After our call, I’ll give you a firm estimate for when your SEO TuneUp will be complete.
After that, I’ll get to work and perform a comprehensive SEO Analysis of your store. I’ll look for what’s preventing your store from succeeding:
- Site-wide problems (e.g., dips in crawls, site organization, page speed)
- On-page optimization issues (e.g., image size, mobile issues)
- Analytics issues (e.g., errors in Google Search Console)
- Title tags and meta description issues
- And even broken links
The SEO TuneUp
Next, I’ll tune and optimize the SEO for your top three product or marketing pages, including:
- Search results (title tags, meta description, rich snippet)
- Page content (keyword density, review placement)
- Internal linking (for SEO)
Every store is different, so what I’ll be working on for your store is still a bit of an unknown.
Finally, you’ll get a detailed, comprehensive report with over two thousand words of actionable advice on what you need to do next to get more traffic from Google.
You’ll also get my overall thoughts on your store, your SEO, your marketing, and your metrics. Sometimes people love to have others riff on their business, no matter how separated they may be from the day-to-day operations. Hopefully, I can offer a solid perspective to help you get out of any ruts.
The Project Wrap-Up
Once I’ve sent you your report, we’ll meet to discuss my findings and answer your questions.
You desperately need a plan
- Are you unsure what to do next to get more traffic? SEO TuneUp will give you specific, actionable advice on what to work on next. You can use your report as a roadmap for your store’s SEO.
- Are you struggling to understand why you aren’t up there with your competitors? I’ll pick apart your entire store, giving you detailed, actionable advice on what you need to do next to get found online, increase your rankings, and get more traffic from Google.
- Are you looking for a clean bill of health for your store’s SEO? While I’ve got the hood popped on your store, I’ll identify any pressing, important SEO issues facing your store and let you know what changes you need to make.
- Are you in need of ongoing help with your SEO? SEO TuneUp is a terrific way to determine how we work together. If you’re wondering how I work (and if I fit into your culture), a one-off commitment reduces your risk as much as possible.
Get started now!
While many consultants at my level charge thousands for a project like this, I run my business lean, with smaller margins, and pass the savings on to you. SEO TuneUp is only $750 for everyone.
If you want a tuneup of your store’s SEO (along with a custom-tailored report that will tell you what to do next to get more traffic), you’ve come to the right place.
Fill out this form and tell me more about your store. You’ll hear from me with more details within 1-2 business days.
What people have to say about my work
I know you may be skeptical of the value that an SEO TuneUp could have for your store. Well, here are comments from past Shopify clients and colleagues about the impact my work had for them:
During the three months we were together, we saw a nearly 3x increase in organic search visitors. My engagement with Kai was nothing short of a tremendous success. — Charles Fitzgerald, Owner, The Kewl Shop
Is Kai an SEO Master? Hell yes! I recommend Kai to every single Shopify store owner I know who wants more traffic. — Kurt Elster, Founder & Principal, Ethercycle
Who am I?
You don’t have the time to do your SEO yourself! I’m Kai Davis, a Search Engine Whisperer in Oregon.
I’ve helped dozens of Shopify clients optimize their stores to get more traffic from Google – and I want to help you, too. I have 11+ years of experience helping my Shopify and Ecommerce clients get found online. I practice white-hat SEO that helps your bottom line.
Who is SEO TuneUp not for?
- Is your store on a platform other than Shopify? SEO TuneUp is for Shopify and Shopify Plus stores. If you’re on another platform (e.g., Magento, WooCommerce, ThriveCart), this service is not a match for your store.
- Is your Ecommerce business under a year old? If you have a newly established Ecommerce business, your store won’t have the necessary data for this service. Instead, I recommend you start with a 1-on-1 SEO Clarity Call.
- Is Organic Traffic not your priority? If you’re looking to grow your Referral Traffic or Paid Traffic, SEO TuneUp is not a fit for your store. SEO TuneUp is best for Shopify stores that are looking to get more Organic Traffic from Google.
Take action now!
If you want help with your store’s SEO and actionable insights on what to work on next to get more traffic, you’ve come to the right place.
Fill out this form and tell me more about your store. I’ll follow-up with you in 1-2 business days to confirm the next steps.
Do you have any questions? Email me, and I’ll get back to you within two business days. Thanks for reading.
— Kai Davis, Search Engine Whisperer, Double Your Ecommerce
p.s., Want something smaller to start? I recommended an SEO Clarity Call. We chat, answer any questions I can help with, and you get a recording of our call.
p.p.s., Ready to get more traffic from Google? Fill out this form and tell me about your store.